TSC - Technical Scientific Commitee
The Technical-Scientific Committee of CREATE-NET is an independent committee of scientists appointed by the Assembly Meeting.
It conducts its activities in pursuance of the Statute’s objectives.
CREATE-NET Technical-Scientific Committee’s members are international experts in the field of research and representatives of the academic and business community, whose knowledge comprises the areas of activity of the Center.
Members of the Technical-Scientific Committee:
- Cesare Mossotto (Coordinator) – Italy
- Ian F. Akyildiz – Georgia Institute of Technology, United States
- Maurizio Dècina – Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Radu Popescu-Zeletin – FOKUS - Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems, Germany
The committee's main functions include:
- providing the Institute with scientific consultancy in the assessment of the scientific content of the research activity carried out by the Institute;
- acting as an advisory group for the scientific activity of the Institute;
- providing consultancy to the President by expressing opinions and making proposals.
Documents to download