ICT ecosystem in Trentino & FIWARE platform opportunities
On 16th and 17th Trentino Sviluppo will host in Rovereto 30 ICT companies , finalists of the European CreatiFI Open Call 1. CreatiFI is a project promoted by the European Commission to disseminate innovative technologies from the world of the creative industry, promoted and supported at national level by Trentino Sviluppo together with the research center CREATE-NET.
During these two days a panel of experts will select the 15 winning companies that will access a European fund for the development of software applications related to the creative industries .
Given the presence of CreatiFI finalists, Trentino Sviluppo, in collaboration with CREATE -NET, TrentoRISE, Informatica Trentina and the European Alliance for Innovation , is organizing some quick and practical workshops on issues related to the ICT sector in Trentino designed for those coming from outside the province, but also for local companies and consultants .
• 11.30 – 12:15. “TasLab”: opportunities of the ICT ecosystem in Trentino (by Informatica Trentina)
• 12:15 – 13:00. “Trento RISE”: opportunities for technological start-ups and ICT researchers (by Trento RISE)
• 14:00 – 14.45. Doing business in Trentino (by Trentino Sviluppo)
• 14:45 – 15:30. EAI 360° Acceleration program (by European Alliance for Innovation)
• 16:00 – 17:45 The technological platform “FIWARE” for the development of Future Internet applications: benefits and opportunities for local companies (by CREATE-NET; including demos of use of the platform).
Workshop are free, but you need to register yourparticipation through this link